Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Illamasqua Collection

1. Dixie Cream Blush 2. Katie Blush 3. Hussy Blush 4. Illumine Oil in Volt 5. Morale Blush 6.Lover Blush 7. Fable 8.Liv 9. Welt 10. Rouse Lipgloss 11. Pure Pigment in Ore


  As mentioned in my earlier post, Illamasqua makeup is now available at the Toronto Eaton Centre Sephora.  Now I don't know about availability across Canada unfortunately but this is a start.  Illamasqua nail polishes had been available since  Fall 2011.  Sephora has expanded their Illamasqua collection to sell select shades of blush, eyeshadow, foundation, lipstick, lipgloss, and their perfume "Freak".

  I first discovered Illamasqua on a trip to N.Y.C. a few years ago.  I picked up the blush in "Katie" and it quickly became my all time favourite blush.  I'm now on my second one and even gifted one to my sister who loves it equally.

  My collection of Illamasqua products has grown over the years.  I have picked up items here and there when going to the U.S. or by ordering online.  I also had a chance to go to an Illamasqua counter in Debenhams in Glasgow, Scotland last year where I got to see the full line in person.  My friend in Scotland used to work for Illamasqua and she sent me a few products for Christmas last year.

My favourites: Katie Blush, Morale Blush, Pure Pigment in Ore, and Welt Lipstick.

Online availability for Canadians:
Asos.com (Not all items can ship to Canada.  Shipping is always free worldwide.)
Sephora.com (Not all items can ship to Canada. Shipping is $7.95 CAD)
Illamasqua.com (Shipping is $13.50 CAD or free if you spend $56 CAD). 20% off everything until Mon. Nov. 26 with the code XMAS20.

7 comments:

  1. If I may ask :) Why is Lover missing its packaging? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I should have said! I took it out of it's packaging to put into a Unii palette when I went on vacation. And I dropped Morale blush :(

      Delete
    2. Ok, I was just curious :) I've depotted many blushes for palettes but I haven't tried doing it to Illamasqua blushes and have no idea if it would be easy or not. xx

      Delete
    3. It was much easier than depotting a MAC blush. You only need to heat it up a bit and the glue melts enough for you to pop it out.

      Delete
  2. I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information.
    Your article has really peaked my interest. I will
    take a note of your site and keep checking for new information about once a week.
    I opted in for your Feed too.

    my blog post jvahomestaging.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love looking at collection videos. I only have one polish that I adopted from a friend, but if I do buy I want to check out their blushes or their ore pigment. I had seen it on a blogger in person, and looked gorgeous!

    Anyway, I know this is an older post, but I saw it on the sidebar and had to take a peek :)

    ReplyDelete