Sunday, December 16, 2012

What I Wore Yesterday Feat. MAC Cranberry

  I recently picked up MAC's eyeshadow in Cranberry after wanting it for ages.  It's such a beautiful, vibrant, and unique shade and I'm in love with it.



I wore it for the first time yesterday and here's how it looked:

I'm also wearing:
Eyes: Urban Decay Sin in the innor corner, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, Bourjois Khol liner, Topshop Mascara
Face: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation,MAC Pro Set Powder, Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer, MAC I'm The One Blush, MAC Hamrony Blush to Contour, Smashbox Soft Lights in Shimmer
Lips: Maybelline Lipstick in Porcelain Pink and Smashbox Lipgloss in Radiant





And here is my outfit (I really need a new camera!):

Shirt: ASOS Top: Topshop (old) Skirt: Topshop (also available at The Bay)

7 comments:

  1. That is such a nice colour eyeshadow! I think your logo at the top is really cute too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was a little hesitant of the color at first when i saw the arm swatch but it looks fantastic on your eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've wanted to try cranberry for so long! looks gorgeous on you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can get it then :) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Lovely !
    Simple, fresh and natural , great look

    ReplyDelete