|My makeup bag is from Aritzia and is a few years old. They still sell similar bags.|
1. Quo Minerals Matter Concealer Duo: Contains both a liquid and cream concealer. All I need for touch ups at work.
2. MAC Lipgloss in Pagoda (Review Here): Fail safe lip colour that I always carry with me incase I get sick of whatever lipstick I'm wearing.
3. L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream: The best winter hand cream!
4. Sleek Blush in Rose Gold (Review Here): Perfect blush for the red lips that I sported yesterday.
5. Kat Von D "Saint" Rollerball Perfume: Nice and light work safe perfume.
6. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment: Just in case my lips get dry and flakey.
7. MAC Fluidline Eyeliner in Blacktrack: Easiest eyeliner to apply when I'm in a rush in the morning.
8. Sephora Eyeliner Brush: Not sure of whether this is available still but I prefer this to MAC eyeliner brushes.
9. Anastasia Brow Wiz (Review Here): I'm always noticing new gaps in my brows.
10. Revlon nail file: I got this free from Revlon Selects!
11. Topshop Lipstick in "Mischief": This is my FAVOURITE red lipstick. I need to do a review on it already (I'm wearing it in my profile picture). This is no longer available online but you can get it at The Bay.
Misc.: hair elastics and MAC 109 brush (not pictured).