Sunday, January 6, 2013

Makeup Rotation January 7-13


  This is a follow up to my Makeup Rotation post from last week.  MAC Boys Go Grazy looked awful on top of Barry M 100 so I'm going to wear it this week on it's own.  I liked most of the makeup I wore last week with the exception of MAC Highland Honey blush which is barely pigmented and MAC Coral Bliss lipstick which looks dreadful on me.  I therefore will be getting rid of those products as I have no space in my collection for things I don't like.

  I tried to mix up my blushes this week by throwing in a shimmery bronzer (Annabelle Zebra Bronzer) as I hope by mixing it with a pink I can make a plummy blush since I've been wanting one for ages.

  I choose only 6 lipsticks this week as I want to give myself a free day on the weekend.  I usually like wearing one of my favourite lipsticks like MAC Rebel, Revlon Black Cherry, or Topshop Mischief when I go out at night.

  Overall I feel like since doing this I'm using products equally and am able to decide what is worth keeping and what I should get rid of.

7 comments:

  1. Love Topshop lipsticks!
    I bought Coral Bliss last week and although it should suit me I'm not sure, maybe in Summer?! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want all of the Topshop lipsticks, they're so nice :) I thought Coral Bliss suited me but even in the summer it was hard to get it to work. I'd imagine it would like nice with your hair colour though :)

      Delete
  2. Did you know the MAC actually make Topshop makeup? I found it quite interesting when I found out ha

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the link :)

    http://www.samueljamesmorris.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that but that explains a lot! Definately buying Topshop over MAC then. Thank you Sam, that's so nice of you :)

      Delete
  3. Loved all the shades of lippie!
    Found you from Blog Hop. Wanna follow each other ? :)
    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Illamasqua "Katie" blush, and with its name matching mine.. It would be rude not too!
    I've nominated you for an award..
    http://champagnelifestyleonalemonadebudget.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky to have such a pretty blush share your name :) And thanks again Katie!

      Delete