Monday, December 24, 2012

My Travel Makeup Bags

  This afternoon I'm going to Missisauga to spend Christmas Eve with my boyfriend's family then tomorrow we'll be going to Pickering to spend Christmas day with mine. Here's the makeup related products I decided on bringing:
From top to bottom: F21 bag, MAC Brush Kit Bag (which fits into the F21 bag), TNA makeup bag

 




L to R: Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Roll On, Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake, MAC Demure Lipgloss, Sleek Baby Doll Lipstick, Benefit They're Real Mascara, Quo Concealer Duo, Rimmel liquid eyeliner, Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, Batiste Dey Shampoo


Clockwise from top left: MAC Harmony Blush, MAC I'm The One Blush, Smashbox Soft Lights in Shimmer, Topshop Neon Rose Blush, MAC Pro Set Powder


Top to bottom: Laura Mercier puff, Sigma F25, MAC 217, Unknown brand pencil brush, MAC 239, MAC 168, Real Techniques Buffing brush, F21 eyelash curlers


L to R: Essence Clear Mascara, Bare Minerals Prime Time eye primer, MUA Heaven & Earth palette, Maybelline Define-A-Brown in Dark Blonde, Bourjois Khol & Contour eyeliner

I have a post scheduled for tomorrow but I won't be back online probably until Boxing Day. So if you celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a holiday :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of that Sleek lipstick! Gorgeous! xx

    www.northernblush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete