Thursday, December 6, 2012
If you are like me and cannot stand the cold here are some items I recommend to stay warm this winter.
1. TNA Hat: I have this exact same hat and it's the one I reach for on the coldest days.
2. Talula Mittens: These mittens are lined with fleece and are the warmest I've tried. I have them in grey, brown, and leopard print.
3. American Apparel Winter Leggings: I'm not going to deny that these are expensive but they are worth every single penny. They keep your legs toasty and can be worn as long johns.
4. TNA Parka: It took me years to bite the bullet and finally get one of these since they're so pricey but I was glad I did. They come in a variety of colours and styles but all are fake fur lined and have removable hoods. I have one that came out in 2010 that is a navy/grey colour and it's still going strong.
5. Dr. Martens Serena Boots: I have these in black leather and they also come in suede. They are very warm and have a good grip on the sole. Dr. Martens last for years and years and I think this particular pair is good value for money.
6. Fuzzy Socks: This particular pair are from H&M but you can get these literally everywhere. I even saw them at Dollarama the other night. I love socks like these as they are so warm and soft.