1. Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake: I reviewed this lip butter last weekend. Basically it's the perfect light pink shade, is super moisturising, and affordable.
2. Illamasqua Blush in Katie: Before I found this blush I only wore peach shades, so this particular colour changed things up big time in terms of my makeup. I loved this shade so much I bought one for my sister and she loves it too.
3. Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeliner: I've been wearing Rimmel liquid eyeliner since my early teens. It's super cheap and reliable.
4. Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Pout: This is the lipgloss that stopped me from hating lipgloss! I used to hate it but this formula is so comfortable that I got used to the feeling of gloss on my lips. The colour is very pretty light pink.
5. Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder: Probably the most expensive makeup item I own which is why I reserve it for hot months. This powder can make makeup last all day in sweltering heat. This even worked in Florida when I went last summer (ie. hot, rainy, and gross weather).
6. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer: Super cheap yet effective under eye concealer.
7. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation: My holy grail foundation. I bought a huge stockpile when I was last in the U.K. and have since been ordering it off eBay. Please Bourjois, bring this to Canada!
8. Quo Minerals Matter Concealer Duo: This is the only concealer I've found that both matches my skintone and doesn't break me out.