Friday, February 15, 2013

My Perfume Collection


  I love perfume yet I haven't bought a full size bottle of it in over 3 years.  I'm a lover of perfume samples and those little small ones you get for free at makeup counters can last me a month with daily use.  I also like roller-balls since they're affordable and easy to carry around in my purse.  I'm not planning to buy a full bottle of perfume until I finish this all up.

1. Givency Hot Couture:  I don't hear many people talk about this but I know Nat from gl0ssy loves it too.  It's a light fruity and floral perfume.  Since this is an eau de toilette it doesn't last that long on me though.
2. Diesel Loverdose:  I got this as a 100 point perk from Sephora.  It's a grown up yet sweet smelling perfume, it smells a lot like Thierry Mugler Angel.  I usually save this for nights out.
3. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb: This perfume is hard for me to describe.  It's pretty strong and distinct.  It is floral and sweet but I think I can't give it justice.  A full bottle is super expensive though.
4. Kat Von D Saint: This perfume smells like fruit and vanilla.  I love this a lot and can see myself reaching for it more in the spring.
5. Miss Dior Cherie: Probably my all time favourite perfume and I've been wearing it since it came out in 2005.  I can't describe this beyond "floral and sweet" (like all my perfumes lol), it's just perfect and classy.
6. Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau:  This variation of Miss Dior Cherie is very fresh and clean smelling.  It reminds me of a garden in spring.  I only ever wear this in the spring and summer.
7. Miss Dior Blooming Bouqet:  A more floral version of Miss Dior Cherie.

  I know I'm horrible at describing perfume, sorry!  What are your favourite perfumes?

15 comments:

  1. Nat convinced me to do a perfume post tomorrow! I love Flowerbomb, I only have samples but its amazing. My absolute favorite is Boucheron which I will show tomorrow;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jasmine and you best be doing it ;) I am excited to see!

    Loverdose is great, I actually almost picked this one up myself - to me it smells a lot like licorice. And the Miss Dior, I also like :) Hot Couture does not get enough love, it really is an amazing perfume and definitely one of my favourites of all time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loverdose does smell like licorice to me too! I want to try the eau du parfum of Hot Couture next time because it's such a lovely sent.

      Delete
  3. I have loverdose but nearly gone so have to stock up. not a fan of the viktor & rolf..got a sample of it and just found it very strong..my fav perfume of the moment is beyonce heat..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Flowerbomb is very strong and kind of weird so I wouldn't think it's everyone's cup of tea.

      Delete
  4. Great collection :) Miss Dior Cherie and Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche are my all time favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never smelt Chanel Chance lol I need to get a sample.

      Delete
  5. Lovely collection! I'm so bad for just sticking to one perfume! must smell miss dior next time i'm at the shops! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually do too but I get sick of the same smell eventually.

      Delete
  6. For some reason I cannot wear perfume. Gives me a headache. But I wish I could :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I get headaches from cheap stuff like Victoria's Secret. That sucks though :(

      Delete
  7. I want to smell the Miss Dior perfumes because they are so cute!

    http://ahemitsemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really nice! I always get compliments when I wear them.

      Delete
  8. Really really want to get my hands on a Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb! Smells soooo good. :)

    http://jemaroons.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love a full size bottle too, I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

      Delete