I love perfume yet I haven't bought a full size bottle of it in over 3 years. I'm a lover of perfume samples and those little small ones you get for free at makeup counters can last me a month with daily use. I also like roller-balls since they're affordable and easy to carry around in my purse. I'm not planning to buy a full bottle of perfume until I finish this all up.
1. Givency Hot Couture: I don't hear many people talk about this but I know Nat from gl0ssy loves it too. It's a light fruity and floral perfume. Since this is an eau de toilette it doesn't last that long on me though.
2. Diesel Loverdose: I got this as a 100 point perk from Sephora. It's a grown up yet sweet smelling perfume, it smells a lot like Thierry Mugler Angel. I usually save this for nights out.
3. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb: This perfume is hard for me to describe. It's pretty strong and distinct. It is floral and sweet but I think I can't give it justice. A full bottle is super expensive though.
4. Kat Von D Saint: This perfume smells like fruit and vanilla. I love this a lot and can see myself reaching for it more in the spring.
5. Miss Dior Cherie: Probably my all time favourite perfume and I've been wearing it since it came out in 2005. I can't describe this beyond "floral and sweet" (like all my perfumes lol), it's just perfect and classy.
6. Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau: This variation of Miss Dior Cherie is very fresh and clean smelling. It reminds me of a garden in spring. I only ever wear this in the spring and summer.
7. Miss Dior Blooming Bouqet: A more floral version of Miss Dior Cherie.
I know I'm horrible at describing perfume, sorry! What are your favourite perfumes?