Saturday, June 1, 2013

May Favourites


  Firstly I'm sorry if these pictures are way too bright.  As someone who starting blogging in the winter I'm now re-learning how to take pictures as it's so bright and sunny outside.  I haven't done a favourites post since February as I've been loving the same products since.  I tend to change my makeup colours daily but I did tend to gravitate towards certain products this month.

Illamasqua Nail Polish in Collide:  Featured here.  I have acquired A LOT of new nail polishes this month (mainly thanks to my mother) but this is the colour I've been wearing the most.  It looks great both on my fingers and toes and the formula is amazing.
Gucci Flora PerfumeReviewed here.  This is my newest perfume and I just love the scent so much.
L'Oreal Silk & Gloss Hairspray:  I randomly picked this up a few months ago and feel like it really does make my hair feel silky and glossy.

Maybelline Color Sensational Brights Lipstick in Shocking Coral:  Reviewed here.  I absolutely love this shade and it's so summery and bright.
Maybelline Color Whisper in Oh La La Lilac and MAC Dazzleglass Creme in Demure:  Maybelline reviewed here and MAC reviewed here.  This has been my lazy makeup lip combo for the past few months.  It creates the perfect cool toned pale pink lip.

GOSH Catchy Eyes Mascara:  I'll be reviewed this soon but basically I think I've found an affordable dupe of Benefit They're Real.
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara:  I bought this after reading Vicky's review of it and I'm just in love with this stuff.  It makes my lashes look insanely bold.
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer:  I received this in my U.K. swap with Jess and this concealer is powerful stuff.  Just a tiny little bit covers pimples and acne scars.
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser Concealer:  Reviewed here.  Probably the best undereye concealer I've ever tried.
Barry M Dazzledust in 53/Chocolate:  Reviewed here.  This is just the most perfect crease colour.

What have you been loving this past month?

29 comments:

  1. YES that Collection concealer is brilliant. And I really have to get my hands on some of those Vivids!

    http://jemaroons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! The rest of the colours look so pretty too.

      Delete
  2. Oooo I bought the Colllection concealer today ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how amazing it is for the price!

      Delete
  3. Great faves! I've yet to try the rocket mascara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally blown away by it, you really need to try it!

      Delete
  4. Collide is such a beautiful looking polish x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I did it justice it's so much nicer in real life :)

      Delete
  5. heard so much great reviews about the Collection concealer. I am always on the lookout for a great concealer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Quo one that I like just as much but it's like 4 times the price.

      Delete
  6. The Illmasqua nail polish is so pretty:) I am obsessed with nail polish at the moment lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been obsessed with nail polish since I was a kid; I have WAY too many lol.

      Delete
  7. I wish I was able to find the Collection 2000 concealer in the states. But I'm loving my Maybelline concealer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is comparable to higher end ones we can get in North America. What's great about it is that it's so cheap for such a high quality concealer.

      Delete
  8. Lovely favourites, there are definitely some things I need to try here! So glad you like The Rocket and that lip combo sounds like something I would love :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more I wear The Rocket the more I fall in love with it!

      Delete
  9. Glad you like the collection concealer! Demure looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for it Jess, it's the perfect match!

      Delete
  10. Some great picks hun can't wait till the whispers come over here! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot believe you guys don't have them yet! I heard they're in some European countries so hopefully you'll get them soon :)

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. It is and I haven't really done it justice. I may do a seperate post on it since it's so great.

      Delete
  12. I love the maybelline shocking coral lippy, so gorgeous, I did a day makeup look with pink colors but want to do one with orange tones now, such a fab bright shade. I did a recent post on my newest fav products from wild about beauty..oh and I'm loving your pics too, putting products against a wall like that is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say it's actually more pink than coral! Love the neon look you did :) Thanks I was worried my old house might be a bit too "rustic" lol but that wall has the best lighting.

      Delete
  13. Affordable dupe of They're Real?? I can't wait for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, so many pretty favourites! That Illamasqua nail polish is amazing and you have me tempted by the GOSH mascara! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. learn the facts here now dolabuy hermes find out here dolabuy.ru click this link now replica ysl handbags

    ReplyDelete