Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Makeup Swap with Jasmine from Green Eyed Monster!


  You may have noticed me reviewing some of the products above and mentioning I got them from the super lovely Jasmine from Green Eyed Monster!.  Jasmine and I did a swap about a month ago and I was so excited to dig into everything and use it all I totally forgot to share all the goodies I received.  Jasmine is from Chicago (I REALLY want to go there by the way) and not only does she have a blog she's got her own Youtube Channel too called MakingPalePretty.

  I had mentioned that I wanted to go to the U.S. after my shopping ban is done (I live 3 hours away from Buffalo, New York) since the variety and prices down there are SO much better.  Jasmine emailed me offering to send some hard to find American drugstore beauty items, and I was totally not expecting this much!

  Not pictured are chocolates which were pretty much eaten right away and a N0. 7 eye cream which I will be reviewing soon.  I'm loving everything so far, especially the Wet N' Wild stuff!  Luckily we have Wet N' Wild in Canada but since I live in downtown Toronto and don't drive/have no car it's not an easy brand for me to get ahold so I appreciate being sent their products.

  Thank you again, Jasmine!

20 comments:

  1. Great swap! All these thing look amazing! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great swap! looks like so much fun! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous things! Really needs to get my hands on some Wet N Wild stuff! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! Although I'd say their products are compariable to Sleek both price and colour wise :)

      Delete
  4. Goodness I had forgotten what I sent you! I know when I went to look for stuff I was like, oh this would be good, and this, and I can't find this so I should get this. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't box full of crap since it was all drugstore stuff :) I am soo very glad you found the items useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are perfect at picking out makeup! I loved everything :)

      Delete
  5. What an amazing swap :) I love the colour of the L'Oreal nail varnish!

    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for summer so I can wear it on my toes :)

      Delete
  6. After seeing all your reviews, I was so curious to see everything that Jasmine bought you :P All the products are awesome, especially considering how we can't get much here in the great white north :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously the U.S. has the best selection! Not fair lol.

      Delete
  7. I love those little hand wipes, then again I pretty well love anything Hello Kitty lol
    I cannot wait to get some US shopping done, I am already planning my list for my next trip! Buffalo is a mere hour and a half-ish away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm crazy about Hello Kitty lol. I'm probably more likely to go to Florida before I go to Buffalo but I need to go soon.

      Delete
  8. thanks for sharing this! this is so useful! i'm not really good in finding new make up, so these reviews really help a lot! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pixi's already available in Canada at a couple of Target stores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear they actually carry the same makeup. I'm sad that there won't be any Targets near me or accessible to me :(

      Delete
  10. The Milani face powder looks so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these Wet N Wild eyeshadows, amazing quality for the price!

    ReplyDelete